1. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
2. It’s against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Nebraska, USA.
3. Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food.
4. Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
5. The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old.
6. Slugs have 4 noses.
7. Owls are the only birds who can see the colour blue.
8. A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years.
9. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
10. The average person laughs 10 times a day.